LTD or long-term disability is offered to replace your income if you become ill or unable to work for a long time. If you don’t have this plan, it will be difficult for you to deal with your financial requirements along with the family’s responsibilities. That’s why, you should always get in touch with one of the best disability insurance companies and opt for this plan. Whether you are sick for 2 years or 20 years, you will get paid if you become disabled due to an illness or accident.
What does LTD cover?
It is significant to understand how it benefits people, who have lost their ability to continue work. Some of the medical conditions this plan covers are mentioned below:
- A medical condition that has taken away your eyesight. You will not be able to work in this condition.
- Complicated pregnancy or childbirth
- Nerve damage that can make you unable to move your hands and fingers
- Heart disease that gets worse when you work for several hours or makes you sicker.
- Chronic back pain due to injury or accident
You don’t need to be fully disabled to receive these benefits. They can be availed in case of partial … Read the rest